1. Collection of personal information
The type of information we collect may include:
- contact details including email address, address and telephone number;
- date of birth;
- demographic information such as postcode;
- preferences and opinions; and
- any other information requested on this Site or otherwise requested by us or provided by you.
Your use of our Site
As with most online businesses, we may log information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
Your opinion and feedback
We may contact you to voluntarily respond to questionnaires, surveys or market research to seek your opinion and feedback. Providing this information is optional to you.
2. Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the information for purposes including:
- to deliver your order to you;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- to provide you with a bill and/or tax invoice;
- for internal record keeping;
- for market research and business development including website development;
- for marketing including direct marketing;
- to run competitions or offer additional benefits to you;
- to send you promotional information about third parties that we think may be of interest to you;
- to coordinate business activities with third parties; and
- for data analytics purposes.
3. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities where customers fail to pay for goods or services provided by us to them;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- our affiliates, partners and other third parties (both related such as our agents or sub-contractors and unrelated third parties) who provide, and assist us in providing, information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia including Singapore and the USA; and
- If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer to the extent permissible by law our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith.
4. How we treat personal information that is also sensitive information
Sensitive information is a sub-set of personal information that is given a higher level of protection under the Australian Privacy Principles. In referring to ‘sensitive information’ we mean information that relates to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion, trade union or other professional associations or memberships, philosophical beliefs, sexual orientation or practices and criminal records, health information; or biometric information.
The type of sensitive information that we may collect includes:
- health information such as dietary requirements; and
- racial or ethnic origin.
Sensitive information will be used and disclosed for purposes relating to the primary purpose for which the sensitive information was collected, including:
- to provide our services as set out on the Site;
- to improve the health and safety standards of the food and beverage we provide to you;
- where possible, to tailor our products and services including the food and beverages offered on our Site to cater for an individual’s preferences and/or health requirements; and
- to disclose your health information to our partnered restaurants, catering companies and/or other related third parties for the performance of the above services.
Sensitive information may also be used or disclosed if required or authorised by law.
5. Your rights and controlling your personal information
Your provision of third party information: If you provide us with third party personal information then you warrant to us that you have the third party’s consent to provide this.
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us using the details below.
6. Storage and Security
We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information and protect it from misuse, interference,loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
7. Cookies & Web Beacons
We may use web beacons on this Site from time to time. Web beacons or clear .gifs are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitors’ behaviour and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page.
We may use Google Analytics to collect and process data. To find out how Google uses data when you use third party websites or applications, please see www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ or any other URL Google may use from time to time.
8. Links to other websites
For any questions or notice, please contact our Privacy Officer at:
Mobeez Pty Ltd (ABN 27 609 847 305)
45 St Georges TerracePerth WA 6000
Phone: 1300 662 339
Email: [email protected]
Last update: 15 February 2016
Mobeez Pty Ltd owns the copyright in this document and use without permission is prohibited.